Certain aliens who are temporarily in the United States may file form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).  Others aliens who are authorized to work in the United States without restrictions must also use this form to apply to USCIS for a document that shows such authorization.


Back to Services