Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document, is used to apply to U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for a replacement of a: Declaration of Intention, Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, Repatriation Certificate or to apply for a special certificate of naturalization as a U.S. Citizen to be recognized by a foreign country.


Back to Services